first entry from the room
1. There are clouds within the office tower. I put them there.
2. There is movement across a reflected surface. That is where I live.
3. There is something horrible about pacing a polished floor of an empty room late at night. No one arrives. Not even my reflection.
4. I drink my way through a night of clocks and mirrors. Clocks can't agree on the time. And the mirrors contradict me.
5. Fog gathers in the window, like concerned nurses checking on my progress through the night.
6. A former astronaut is homeless and drinking beneath the streetlights. He makes it a point, on clear nights, to sleep on his stomach so he isn't reminded of the moon and the stars.